The period of pregnancy is a blend of pain, weight increment, and so on. Even pregnant women face some contractions. These contractions usually experience in the final week of their pregnancy. However, these contractions are not an indication of labor pain.
One can identify the fast labor which comes and goes without any pattern or consistency. It will usually occur before the due date or in the last two to four weeks. Moreover, you can take more guidance from the Best gynecologist.
Braxton Hicks Contractions
The term Braxton Hicks Contractions are also named as the false labor pains. In addition to that, it can be referred to as the practice contraction. It usually happens as soon as the second trimester. However, in most of the cases, it occurs while the third. You cannot name it as the accidental contractions. It is a way by which your body prepares for the delivery.
The length of the Braxton Hick contractions is to be between 30 and 60 seconds on average. However, sometimes it lasts up to two minutes or more than it. In addition to it, keep the one thing in your mind that there is a difference between Braxton Hicks contractions and true labor pain. The false labor pain is more uncomfortable, and you may feel like menstrual cramps.
In addition to it, to know the difference between false labor pain and true labor pain, you must know both of these.
It is a false labor pain if:
- Irregular contraction and do not get them close together.
- This pain stops with walking, changing the position, or resting.
- This kind of pain tends to taper off gradually and further disappear.
- These kinds of contractions can be varied from the intensity. You may feel intense at one moment and less at the other moment.
What are the signs of true labor?
The main indication about the true labor pain is that it is rhythmic. After the commencement, they continue with the increasing trend of intensity and frequency. You will feel more pain. So, you can consult the best gynecologist.
- Contractions are in the regular pattern.
- The contractions get longer and stronger.
- It commences in the back and further to the front.
- With walking, contractions will be worse.
In the, you can take the knowledge about these pains from the best gynecologist. They will guide you effectively and appropriately.